Tudor Lee is a self contained 16th century wing of our Listed Island stone farm house with one bedroom sleeping 2 +1. It has its own entrance through a large conservatory which has a dining table for “semi outdoor” dining and relaxing. A mature garden, with lawn and flowers, patio, garden furniture and a barbecue, is dedicated for use of guests, providing good outdoor living space in a peaceful environment sheltered by a little copse.
The house is situated about a mile and a half from the picturesque little town of Yarmouth, with ferry, harbour, shops, pubs and restaurants, and with good access to beaches and riverside, country and coastal walks as well as the nature reserve at Newtown.
“Tudor Lee” has been furnished to provide a luxurious hideaway, with new furnishings, a 6ft bed (which may be used as two 3ft single divans), a splendid bathroom, and with a very high standard of electrical equipment for your holiday. With good heating, it is warm and welcoming outside the summer months.
- There is a compact, well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, toaster and coffee maker, linked to a dining room – with windows at 3 different levels! (The washer/dryer is in the conservatory).
- In the L-shaped living room, sofa and armchairs, a television with Freeview and DVD player, and a cd/radio.
- Stairs lead up from the flag-stoned entrance hall, entering the upstairs area through glazed oak frames.
- The L-shaped bedroom has a 6ft zip linked bed, which may be used as two single divans, a sofa bed and second television.
- The splendid bathroom has a large ‘rain head’ shower, corner bath with shower over, washbasin and loo.
- Beds are made up with duvets, ready for your arrival, although sheets and blankets may be provided for those who prefer this option. Bed linen and towels are included in the rental.
- Cot and high chair are available at no charge.
- Heating and all electricity costs are included in the rent.
- Parking is on the lay-by in front of the house.
- There is a bus stop in the village, with an approximately hourly service connecting with the ferry, main town of Newport and many tourist destinations.
- We regret that Tudor Lee is not suitable for pets.
Smoking is not permitted for the benefit of all our guests.